If you want hair that’s beautifully clean, and you’d like to help clean up our environment, consider an alternative to liquid shampoo by making the switch to an all-natural shampoo bar.
A shampoo bar is a solid concentrated formula that lathers like a liquid shampoo and offers you (and Mother Earth) many unexpected benefits. Read below for six reasons to make the switch:
1. Environmentally smart and eco-friendly: Using a shampoo bar means less waste. Shampoo bars have a concentrated formula with little to no added water, and they are easier to store and transport since they are more lightweight. Recyclable packaging cuts out the need for bottles, so you can say goodbye to single-use plastic! Additionally, our shampoo bars use 90% less water than traditional shampoo, and they are certified as cruelty-free and vegan.
2. Ultra-concentrated formula is a better value: Did you know that liquid shampoos are as much as 80% water? Our shampoo bars are ultra-concentrated and will last longer than liquid shampoos. One bar is equivalent to two bottles of traditional shampoo, so you’ll be able to cut down on spending and trips to the store.
3. Convenient, “no mess,” & easy to use: Shampoo bars are smaller than traditional liquid shampoo, which makes them easier to use and store. You don’t have to worry about spills or leaking, either. All you need to do is wet the bar, lather in your hands, and massage into your hair and scalp. That’s it!
4. Clean Ingredients = Clean Hair: Many traditional shampoos contain ingredients like sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, synthetic dyes or synthetic fragrance. Our shampoo bars are made with worry-free ingredients that are gentle to your hair and scalp. They are scented with essential oils and packed with nourishing ingredients like Shea Butter, Argan Oil, and Avocado Oil to give you gorgeous hair.
5. Travel friendly, especially with TSA limits: When traveling becomes the norm again, shampoo bars are the way to go. You can easily pack them in a suitcase or carry-on bag with no worry of exceeding the 3.4 liquid ounces limit. Oh, and can we say no worries of spills or leaking again?
6. Great for multi-use: Although shampoo bars are intended for hair, they can also be used as a safe option for a hand or body soap bar.
If you’re ready to make the switch, you can shop our Worry-Free Shampoo Bar below. We hope you love it as much as we do, but if not, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
About Our Reviving Shampoo Bar
Our bars are 100% natural, using only plant-based ingredients. We use ingredients like vegetable glycerin, shea butter, avocado oil and argan oil for moisturization that's appropriate for all hair types. Our shampoo bars contain no sulfates, parabens, phthalates, dyes, silicones, or synthetic fragrances. They are also vegan and cruelty-free.