Information Each & Every Collects
- Each & Every collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
- All the information Each & Every collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you, and to develop world-class products and services.
Uses / Information Sharing
- Each & Every uses the information we collect for business purposes such as:
- To provide the products and services you request.
- To tell you about Each & Every products and services and those offered by our carefully selected business partners.
- To manage our sites and services.
- We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies outside of Each & Every.
- We may share your information:
- With our carefully selected business partners for co-promotions or other joint programs, but only if we have obtained your consent.
- With our third-party service providers who perform Each & Every business operations on our behalf.
- With our third-party service providers who work on behalf of Each & Every and our business partners to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest.
- As part of a sale of a Each & Every brand to another company
- To protect and defend Each & Every (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
- If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or to tell you about other products and services offered by Each & Every.
- You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from Each & Every by following the instructions in those messages, or through this Privacy Notice. Please click here to select your country and learn how to unsubscribe.
- Click here to select your country and learn how to access and update information you provide to Each & Every.
- Each & Every is committed to working with consumers and data protection authorities to resolve any privacy concern.
- Each & Every complies with country data protection laws.
Links to Third-Party Sites and Social Media
California Consumer Privacy Rights
If you live in California, you may also have certain privacy rights, including to access what personal information we have about you, ask us to delete the personal information we collected from you, or request for us to not “sell” that data. These rights also don’t apply in all situations.
For more information about the categories of personal information we collect, business and commercial purposes for the collection of the personal information and categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information, please see the disclosures above. As a California resident, you may have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, the following information about the personal information we have collected about you during the past 12 months:
- the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which we collected the personal information;
- the business or commercial purpose for which we collected or sold the personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we shared the personal information; and
- the categories of personal information about you that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold or disclosed that information for a business purpose.
In addition, you have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you. To submit a request for general disclosure contact us here, to access all the information we have about you contact us here or to ask to delete your data as described above you can contact us here or call us at (877) 701-0404 in any case. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal information or considering your deletion request. Upon receipt of your request, we will send you a verification form by email or postal mail. To complete your request, please respond to the verification form when you receive it. To verify your identity, we may require you to provide any of the following information: Name, email address, postal address, or date of birth. In addition, if you ask us to provide you with specific pieces of personal information, we will require you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request.
Please understand that we cannot delete personal information in those situations where our retention is required for our own internal business purposes or otherwise permitted by the CCPA (such as fraud prevention or legal compliance). In these situations, we will retain your information in accordance with our records retention program and securely delete it at the end of the retention period.
Finally, you also have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. To exercise that right, please complete the process by contacting us here or call us at (877) 701-0404.
“Sales” of Personal Information
How to Opt Out
Unique Identifiers, Inferred and Derived Information, Online & Technical Information,
To opt out of sales of your data, click here or call us at (877) 701-0404.
Demographic Information and Preferences
Any other information with your consent
Under the CCPA, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf but the agent will need to complete the verification process, including the submission of proof that it has been designated to act on your behalf. For access and deletion requests made by an authorized agent on your behalf, we also may require you to verify your own identity directly with us (as described above). We will not deny, charge different prices for, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
California notice for minors. We may offer interactive services which allow teens under the age of 18 to upload their own content (e.g., videos, comments, status updates, or pictures). This content can be removed or deleted any time by following the instructions on our sites. If you have questions about how to do this, contact us. Be aware that such posts may have been copied, forwarded, or posted elsewhere by others and we are not responsible for any such actions. You will, in such cases, have to contact other site owners to request removal of your content.
How to Contact Us
Last reviewed on 1/1/2020